'Talkback' is open to all Brent Council tenants and leaseholders and meets four times a year Brent Civic Centre. The aim is to allow as many residents as possible to be involved in shaping and improving the services they receive.
Who can I speak to at Talkback?
Service areas attending include:
- Homes & Communities Team
- Repairs Team
- Income Management Team
- Leasehold Management Team
- Customer Services
You can also meet Brent Council's Housing Management Team, council officers and Wates Living Space, our appointed repairs and maintenance contractor.
What topics will be covered?
For details on future topics please check Your Voice.
When is the next Talkback?
Thursday 18 October 2018
5.30pm to 6.45pm Surgery
6.45 to 8pm Presentation
• Overview of the new service structure including our customer contact channels, property maintenance service and the home ownership function
• Walk through the lifecycle of our property investment programme including the consultation and service billing process
• An outline of our improvement work relating to the home ownership and leasehold income service
• A question and answer session to get your feedback on the things matters to you
Come and see if your property is on our list for planned works in 2018/2019 and find out how we prioritise this list.
There will be an interactive Question & Answer session with a panel of senior managers, so don’t forget to download www.sli.do.com
For directions to the civic centre, please visit Brent Council’s website www.brent.gov.uk
Light refreshments will be provided.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 020 8937 2400