Write or visit us

Write to Brent Housing Management

You can write to us at:

Brent Housing Management
Brent Council
Brent Civic Centre
Engineers Way
Wembley, HA9 0FJ

If you know the name of the officer and the department please add this to the top of the address.

Housing Management offices

Brent Civic Centre

Brent Council's main office is located at Brent Civic Centre in Wembley.

South Kilburn Office

If you live in South Kilburn you can visit the South Kilburn Housing Office. This open on Monday to Friday from 9am to 1pm in the mornings and 2pm to 5pm in the afternoons.

There is a Housing Officer available every Monday, a Financial Inclusion Officer on Tuesdays and Income Officer (Rents) on Thursdays.

The South Kilburn office is based at:

Community Resource Centre
William Dunbar House, Albert Road
Kilburn, London