Housing Management complaints and compliments

Brent Council regards a complaint as an expression of dissatisfaction, however made, about the standard of service, actions or lack of action by the organisation or its representatives affecting an individual customer or group of customers.

What is not a complaint?

Please let us know right away if you are unhappy with Housing Management services. Also let us know if we have provided a good service too.

Make a service request

Use this form to inform or ask us something

Make a formal complaint

To make a formal complaint

Fill out an enquiry form Fill out a complaints form


Other ways to make a complaint/compliment

You can also make your complaint or compliment by:

  • Calling 020 8937 2400 or emailing housingmanagement@brent.gov.uk
  • Writing to:

    Brent Housing Management

    Brent Council
    Brent Civic Centre,
    Engineers Way,
    Wembley, HA9 0FJ

You may ask another person (such as a friend, local councillor, MP or solicitor) to act as an advocate so that they can both make the complaint on your behalf and/or represent you throughout the process.

How we will respond to complaints

Brent Council aims to:

  • Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within two working days.
  • Assign the complaint to one of our specialist case workers who will tell you how we will investigate your complaint and how long it is likely to take us.
  • Regularly update you on the progress of your complaint.
  • Give you a single point of contact for any questions you have.

Once your complaint has been investigated, your case worker will call you to discuss their findings and talk to you about what we can do to resolve your complaint.

This may include:

  • Making sure any outstanding requests have been carried out.
  • Making changes to our procedures.
  • Providing better training for our staff.
  • Offering you compensation, if appropriate.